Gợi ý đề IELTS Writing Task 2 ngày 16/1/2020
Cập nhật: 16-03-2021 05:16:14 | Tin tức | Lượt xem: 229
Chủ đề Film thường gặp.
Task 2: Nowadays it is not only large companies that can be able to make films. Digital technology enables anyone to produce films. Do you think this is a positive or negative development? (16/01/2020)
NOTE: It is better to only choose one type of development, positive or negative, to save time.
1. The positive aspects:
- It has become increasingly easy to create high quality films with minimal budget.
+ Throughout the history of movies, filmmakers have made their break into the industry with low-budget movie productions.
+ The rise of affordable and convenient high quality cameras and editing equipment has contributed significantly to the ease of access to making films.
+ Platforms such as Youtube or Amazon accept virtually all levels of filmmaking, in addition to having instant feedback from the audience to the filmmakers.
- The increase in filmmakers and films would lead to further development of the industry.
+ Both the quantity and the quality of films would be improved due to the competition between established and indie directors.
+ Stories of successful “Internetainers” breaking their way to the mainstream media are becoming more common.
- Individual filmmakers have become a viable occupation, taken from aspiring stories of “Youtubers” such as musical artist Lindsey Stirling, comedy hosts Rhett McLaughlin and Link Neal, online gaming star Markiplier...
2. The negative aspects:
- As the number of films increase, so are the number of poor quality films being created.
+ Many creators rely on shock value, “clickbait”, following new trends to gain traction, decreasing the creativity and quality of films.
+ Problems with plagiarism are also prevalent because there is almost no moderation in creating films individually.
- The ease of access to films and movies can cause disruption to people's daily lives.
+ Individual filmmakers could use their creations as tools for propaganda, spreading false information and fake news.
+ Children are vulnerable to bizarre and sometimes disturbing bootleg content, leading to them mimicking dangerous behaviours.