Gợi ý làm đề IELTS Writing task 2 ngày 21/3/2020
Cập nhật: 06-08-2021 10:24:16 | Khóa IELTS | Lượt xem: 1328
Topic: Watching a live performance such as a play, concert, or sporting event is more enjoyable than watching the same event on television. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Type: Argumentative essay
Gợi ý: Dạng bài ARGUMENTATION trong đó học sinh cần phải đưa ra ý kiến của bản thân (theo hướng Đồng ý hoặc Không đồng ý) với quan điểm đề bài cho.
Event on television = broadcast program / recorded version/ televised productions
Enjoyable = amusing
Agree = support / to side with / to be of the opinion that…
Disagree = oppose
Essay plan: Totally Agree
Paragraph 1: Others’ opinions (disagreement): The advantages of watching show on TV:
Possible Idea 1: Watching broadcast programs through TV saves travel time and money.
- Specifically, to join real-time shows is expensive, a reasonable amount of money has to be spent in order to acquire a ticket for it.
- Moreover, we have to manage time to execute our attendance as sometimes, it takes long time to get to a concert hall.
Possible Idea 2: those watching TV broadcast events are likely to see more parts of a show more clearly thanks to the intention of the TV director and movements of cameramen.
- In contrast, the seating arrangement can greatly affect the comfort of seeing the whole show if the seats are far from the stage or playground.
- However, people who prefer watching events on TV, which is more enjoyable, might ignore a sense of participation and interaction given by attending a live performance.
Paragraph 2: YOUR opinion (agreement): The advantages of attending live performance:
Possible Idea 1: the atmosphere in the auditorium evokes excitement and amusement that attendees could not experience if watching at home.
- For example, going to a football match is not only watching players and goals but also being a part of the cheering crowd to warm the environment, and this eagerness to be a part of the spectacle draws audiences to the stadium quite often.
Possible Idea 2: It is a chance to witness the performers or the athletes up close and show our appreciation.
- Experiencing the best players live highlights the speed, precision, and high-level talent required to dominate other professional athletes.
- This indelible memory of seeing a genius performing in person also applies to varying degrees for concerts, plays, and speeches.